Recruitment Consultant at APTO Solutions
Views:153 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Tunnel (19-30 yrs)
Position -General Manager - Tunnel
Experience- 19 to 30 Years with B.Tech/BE or Diploma - Civil Engineering ( Full time )
Job Description -
- Initial site preparation on surface which includes installation of batching plant, workshop.
- Preparation for TBM initial drive includes installation of invert segment, laying of rail line, launching of machine, support to assembly of TBM.
- Preparation of bills for sub-contractors & coordination with the client.
- Day to day operation of tunneling works.
- Responsible for tunnel safety.
- Ensure the quality of the finished tunnel, including ring building.
- Prepare TBM operation instruction sheet.
- Compile all shift reports, ring building records etc.
- Ensure smooth operation during the shift & adherence to the targeted progress rates.
- Key client includes NJPC, NHPC, HPSEB, HPPCL etc.
- Expertise in swiftly ramping up projects with competent cross functional skills & on time execution.
- Exemplary relationship management, communication skills with the ability to network with project members, clients. Statutory agencies with consummate case.
- Worked in different geological ground- hard rock, soft soil, mixed face, marine clay.
- Experience in TBM- JAVA MK-27.
- Experience of initial setup and assembly of TBM (Double shield hard rock TBM)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.