Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:94 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
General Manager - Unit Head - Pharma (20-25 yrs)
General Manager - Unit Head (PHARMA)
- Preparation of annual production budget to meet the Corporate Business Plan.
- Deciding on monthly production plan by allocating the resources optimally.
- Monitoring production on daily basis and take action to correct the deviations if any.
- Monitoring the utility efficiency on a regular basis and control excess consumption.
- Guide production, maintenance, stores and admin teams in their respective functions.
- Ensure that adequate resources are provided for efficient running of the plant.
- Review the plant status every week and send report to HO.
- Ensure Safety, Health and hygiene is sustained in the plant by monitoring and taking action on the audit reports.
- Interface with the statutory bodies and ensure statutory compliance.
- Inputs to project and plant personnel and ensure successful completion of new and improvement projects.
- Plan cash flow on a monthly basis and requirement to HO.
- Expense report on a monthly basis.
- Manage good industrial relations.
- To monitor performance of the personnel and to conduct effective Performance Appraisal every three months.
- To ensure discipline at the Unit level.
- To initiate training for personnel as per training needs.
- To prepare CAPEX plan in line with the Business Plan.
- To implement and monitor ISO, CGMP and such improvement initiatives.
- Create, review and approve validation and manufacturing procedures, batch records, protocols, reports, and studies. Design SOPs and systems to ensure that GMP regulatory requirements are met in the most efficient manner to minimize risks to the operation.
- Work with manufacturing and product development to solve difficult technical problems and coach manufacturing personnel in solving technical problems. Design and implement management controls for improving manufacturing processes.
- Organize and provide training for manufacturing and engineering employees on procedures and equipment relevant to manufacturing, GMPs/cGMPs and validation.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets :
- B. Tech with 20+Years Knowledge and hands on experience of process engineering, formulation science and process, scale-up chemistry in API Industry
- Understanding of FDA/sFDA, ICH and USP requirements for Drug Product development and manufacturing;
- Experience executing Technical Transfers
- Proficient developing and writing batch records, technical reports, protocols, methods, SOPs and other GMP lab documents;
- Understanding of manufacturing operations;
- Goal/task- oriented, strong sense of urgency organized and team leader.
Strong Communication Skills in both written and verbal.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path.
- An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.