General Manager - Warehouse/Logistics Operation (2-10 yrs)
Designation: General Manager
Full Time opportunity
- Candidate will be directing the organization & overall Warehousing, Supply chain & logistics operations with a team of 4 people directly reporting into him.
- Responsible for overall cost management, ensuring smooth operations, mutual coordination, productivity analysis for all the 3 verticals
- Supervise overall outsourced warehousing operations across India and will be responsible for inventory management, stock auditing etc.
- Overall responsible for managing Logistics for B2B ( Amazon, Flipkart, Channel partners ) & B2C shipments ( Incl. reverse logistics ) across the country.
- Vendor management including negotiations, agreements across the 3 verticals
- Understand rules and regulations of various verticals including BIS/WPC/ETA etc. and ensuring strong compliance with all of them.
- Timely management of overall Import & Export activities.
This person should have minimum 3 years of work experience and should be from Ecommerce background.
He should have experience in handling 3PL warehouse and logistics for B2C, B2B, D2C as well.
Person should be from a product-oriented company, may be TV, Fridge, AC etc.
- Very good know-how of Excel
- Excellent negotiation Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Team & conflict management
- Preferably based in Gurgaon or nearby areas or willing to relocate to Gurgaon
Qualification & Experience:
- Hands on experience of Warehouse management & Logistics is a must. Experience of handling Import will be an added advantage
- Graduation: Any UG ( B. Tech Preferred )