Assistant Manager at Genpact
Views:414 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Genpact - Direct Sourcing Role (7-13 yrs)
In this role, you will be part of direct sourcing and will be handling PR-PO, Expedition, Reports generation etc. You will be required to flexible with shift timings and weekly offs and work in a 24/7 Shift window. Your role will require handling creating Purchase orders, to do follow up's with external vendors, generating report based on business needs.
- Responsible for material follow up from suppliers
- Experience in procurement of turbine components for example Pre-Fabricated Piping, Control compartments, Batteries, HVAC, Inlet duct, Exhaust Ducts, Stack, Filter housing, Dampers, Structures, Firefighting system, Grating, HRSG non-pressure Parts and other Power Plant equipment and systems like Lube oil skids/base plates/Load Coupling/ Small Machines parts, Pumps, Gears, Piping, Transformers, Control panels, Measuring equipment, Coal Material Handling, Water Treatment plant.
- Experience in working in EPC Industry will be added advantage.
- Critical shipments intervention follow up with Suppliers on Mechanical, Electrical. Instrumentation Commodity
- Knowledge on Machining, Casting, Extrusion and other Manufacturing process
- Supplier documents follow up for product approval to manufacture.
- Responsible to maintaining trackers for managing KPI. SLA and reporting.
- Stakeholders interaction at every stage of order Fulfilment
- Be proactive and systematic to avoid client escalations / issues and promptly resolve and/or appropriately channelize any escalations
- Undertake necessary preparation for client reviews or support the Functional head in preparation for such client reviews.
- Experience in procurement function of large power generation projects will be added advantage.
- Experience in Leading Procurement and Allied functions of large Project organization in Oil & Gas / Aviation / Infra / Energy Sector desired