HR Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:404 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Genpact - Electrical Maintenance Engineer (3-5 yrs)
Role Summary/Purpose :
- Responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of our company's facilities. Your duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
- A good understanding of maintenance machinery and equipment, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills most preferable.
Essential Qualifications/Requirements :
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years- experience in batteries operated equipment and plant maintenance.
- Good understanding of the technical features of general mechanical and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it's at working standards
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Equipment authorization list preparation and updating.
- Equipment check list preparation and updating.
- Tools list preparation for each station.
- Tools spares maintenance.
- AMC follow-up for critical machines.
- MTTR and MTBF support with vendor.
- MTTR and MTBF documentation.
Desired Characteristics :
- Deep knowledge on Batteries operated equipment control panel service and maintenance.
- Deep knowledge on service and repair the pipe joint trolleys and facilitate maintenance.
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently in Maintenance documentations preparation.
- Work with vendor to identify the problems and understanding the problem-solving technics.
- Must be avoid Stop work due to equipment breakdown and improper documentation.