Business Analyst - Recruitment at Genpact
Views:274 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genpact - Hardware Engineer - Control Panel (2-5 yrs)
Essential Functions (Responsibilities) :
- Primarily responsibility is to create electrical control cabinet design with all necessary documentation according to industry and customer requirements
- Use CAD, Autodesk Inventor or Microstation software to create, revise, review Project Drawings (System Interconnect, Power wiring, Layout drawings, Loop drawings, blocks, etc.)
- Compliance to customer specifications for Hardware / Cabinets
- Knowledge of industry codes and standards (IEEE, ANSI, NEC, IEC, NFPA).
- Assist Project Engineer in customer witness testing of Hardware / Cabinet design functionality
- Follow quality procedures and standard design processes
- Develop detailed bills of material for panels.
- Specify parts and develop ordering drawings. Update PE with job completion estimates and status
- Incorporate new design techniques to increase efficiency of Cabinet Engineering.
- Responsible for executing defect-free designs in a timely manner.
- Understanding of the electrical engineering concepts deemed necessary for designing the electrical cabinet
- Understanding of NEMA/IP classifications
- Bachelors or Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical or equivalent.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English, with demonstrated capability to structure and write technical material.
- Proven experience with document layout, formatting, and editing.
- Knowledge of rotating machinery operation and controls systems.
- Knowledge of turbo rotary equipment control, protection and operation.
- Knowledge of Bently Nevada machinery protection and management systems products and services
- Field / projects / maintenance experience (working with instrumentation, control systems) in energy and/or oil & gas environment or relevant field.