Business Analyst - Recruitment at Genpact
Views:198 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genpact - HMI/System 1 Engineer - Condition Monitoring (2-5 yrs)
The HMI / System 1 Engineer is a functional role that involves working with global project engineers to configure Condition Monitoring Software for projects. At high level the activities would be as below,
- Communicate with the global team as required to understand the scope clearly and deliver the project in time.
- Understand the machine & process P&ID and other data provided to check adequacy.
- Inform missing data to project engineers and follow up.
- Configure condition monitoring software product as per the scope of projects, mainly map the instrument tags to the mechanical asset and build HMI screens.
- Complete the assigned work within the assigned time
- Communicate with product team in case of any product related issues are faced.
- Prepare required project documents as requested by Project Engineers.
- Work on other engineering activities that are not listed above in case of any requirement arise in future.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Instrumentation / Mechatronics / Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 2 upto 5 years of Engineering Experience in one of the sectors such as Process Plants, DCS Companies, Instrumentation Companies.
- Technical Background in one of the industries such as Oil & Gas, Power Sector, Chemical, Cement or Paper and Pulp.
Desired Characteristics :
- Experience with Machine Condition Monitoring Software or Reliability based Software.
- Process knowledge of O&G upstream and Downstream will be added advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical and quality improvement ability.
- Able to interface at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated Integrity - accept and adhere to high ethical, moral and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others.