Business Analyst - Recruitment at Genpact
Views:572 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Genpact - Manufacturing Quality Engineer - Power Electronics Engineering (5-9 yrs)
Job Description : With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands- and we have fun doing it. Now, we- re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- We are inviting applications for the role of Business Analyst / Assistant Manager- Manufacturing Quality Engineer, Chennai
- In this role, Responsible for Manufacturing Quality function of complete production line which has Mechanical Assembly / Electrical Assembly / Testing & Integration activities/ Also, Work along with Engineering / Supplier Quality / Customer / procurement teams to develop strong Quality system in production line
- Drive improved product Quality by identifying manufacturing issues and developing better test system cost-effective solutions, and overseeing successful implementation into production
- Gather Production line and Testing defects gather data
- Strong Knowledge on define problem, Measure data, analysis data, control and Improve.
- Prevent re-occurrences by doing analysis and implementing CAPA
- Strong Knowledge problem solving technics and analytical tools
- Drive prevention through cost effective Error Proofing or Poke Yoke
- Analysis customer complaints and submit RCA to customer coordinating with Cross functional team
- Drive PDCA program and MFG focus progress
Qualifications we seek in you :
Minimum qualifications :
- B.E Electrical or Power Electronics Engineering with Ample years of experience in quality experience in production line of electrical systems, preferably Solar Inverter assembly division
- Hands of expertise on Electrical Solar Inverter, Converter, Transformer, Auxiliary circuits, Power Electronics components and Wiring harness.
- Strong Knowledge of Problem-solving Technic, Quality Analytical tools like 5 WHY analysis, cause & Effect analysis, CAPA, 8D, RCA, Data Analysis etc...
- Experience of Manufacturing Quality defect analysis, Poke-yoke implementation, Error proofing etc...
Preferred qualifications :
- Deep knowledge on Internal audits & Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2015
- Analytical skill to do RCA for all the line issues and provide effective solution.
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently in a matrix organization with multiple stake holders
- Demonstrates a high degree of personal and professional integrity
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.