HR Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:1160 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Genpact - Production/Capacity Planning Role - Supply Chain (2-7 yrs)
Specific competences (Essential) :
- Sound experience in supply planning, production scheduling, inventory planning/optimization and related activities
- Experience in Rough Cut Capacity Planning, Mid Term Planning and Long-Term Capacity Planning
- Experience in monitoring sales, factory performance during the month and adjust plans dynamically when necessary
- Experience in leading meetings with factory and material planners to review supply risks
- Identify and manage production bottlenecks ahead
- Experience in planning phasing in and phasing out of SKUs
- Working knowledge of ERP systems like SAP, JDA Manugistics etc.
- Strong understanding of supply chain drivers, key metrics and organization structures
- Ability to work collaboratively with upstream (demand, innovation and S&OP) and downstream functions (Material planning, scheduling, dispatch, customer service)
- Perform root cause analysis of any service issues (CFR cuts)
- Ability to lead and develop a team with a continuous improvement mind-set while ensuring high level of operational excellence
Looking for 30 days NP, Please revert with below details, good to have candidates from FMCG (CPG) or Pharma companies with hand on experience in production planning along with capacity planning.
- Exp :
- Relevant Exp :
- Current Org :
- CTC :
- ECTC :
- Notice Period :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.