Senior Manager - Talent Acquistion at Genpact
Views:588 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Genpact - Supply Planner - Production Planning (2-6 yrs)
Shift Timings - 1 am - 10 am
- Experience in areas such as supply planning, production planning, Master Production Scheduling and inventory planning
- Graduation in Operations, Supply Chain Management or related field with understanding and hands on experience of applications such as SAP, JDA or other ERP software
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required
- Strong Process Development, Improvement and Implementation experience
- Strong Communication in English- both oral and written skills. Ability to communicate efficiency with all levels of management and peers, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and independent personality with strong negotiation & problem-solving skills
Specific competences :
- Sound experience in supply planning, production scheduling, inventory planning/optimization and related activities
- Experience in Rough Cut Capacity Planning, Mid Term Planning and Long-Term Capacity Planning
- Experience in monitoring sales, factory performance during the month and adjust plans dynamically when necessary
- Experience in leading meetings with factory and material planners to review supply risks
- Identify and manage production bottlenecks ahead
- Experience in planning phasing in and phasing out of SKUs
- Working knowledge of ERP systems like SAP, JDA Manugistics etc.
- Strong understanding of supply chain drivers, key metrics and organization structures
- Ability to work collaboratively with upstream (demand, innovation and S&OP) and downstream functions (Material planning, scheduling, dispatch, customer service)
- Perform root cause analysis of any service issues (CFR cuts)
- Ability to lead and develop a team with a continuous improvement mind-set while ensuring high level of operational excellence
Specific competences :
- Supply planning experience in CPG/Foods & Beverage company
- Hands on experience of working on Production, Sales and Inventory excel reports
- Experience of preparing for and managing S&OP
- Able to build scenarios to suffice supply demand gaps while minimizing inventory
- Exposure to detailed scheduling, 3PM planning, deployment planning, planning for promotional display quantity (PDQ)
- Experience of reducing supply chain loss without compromising on service levels
- Ensure master data is correctly and timely updated in the system
- Experience of managing adhoc constraints in supply plan such as managing supply for adhoc export demand
- Well-developed interpersonal / communication skills
- Evaluate and maintain SKU segmentation, exception definitions and thresholds
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and leverage systems and information to influence others
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and working under tight timelines; multi-tasking abilities; exception-based management capability
How does the role add value :
- The position is responsible for preparing production and capacity plans to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives
- Develop plans in line with targets of service, inventory and write-off, being the main point of contact for Demand Planning for short, medium and long term.
- Provides supply planning expertise to the commercialization of new products or resolution of key inventory shortage issues
- Schedule finished goods production for each assigned product group. Supply recommendations are based upon scheduling parameters and system settings that are developed and maintained to support sales goals, inventory financial targets, as well as minimizing the age of product when shipped to a customer.
- Coordinate activity that impacts Brand's ability to maintain constant and enough product supply, ensuring communication with Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, and other internal customers
- Manage and control finished goods inventories for assigned items in order to achieve the company's financial targets along with utilizing old age reports to determine action required to initiate salvage sale or disposal of product
- Participate in department and company initiatives requiring the expertise of a supply planner. Activities could include but are not limited to consensus seasonal teams, new product introduction teams, supply chain cost optimization opportunities, or business process initiatives.
- Initiate product listing/delisting/withdrawal in conjunction with Marketing.
- Acting swiftly on high priority issues (escalations from high priority customers) and supporting their resolution with ownership.