HR Manager at Genrobotic Innovations Pvt Ltd
Views:226 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Genrobotic Innovations - Lead - Service Engineer Team (1-4 yrs)
Job Summary :
Genrobotics, a leading developer of RC Controlled Robots and the maker of Bandicoot (Manhole Cleaning Robot) and other innovative robots, seeks talented Service Engineers who have a strong interest and passion in Mechanical field.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Being able to travel frequently and do outstation work( Work Location will be in Gujarat Sites )
- Provide on-site installation, validation, and commissioning of instruments.
- Provide on-site training to the customers.
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service, and repairs.
- Provide high-level technical support to external customers at their location.
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions
Key Skills :
- Leadership, Service Engineer, Team Management, travelling, Customer Service, Customer Support, Communication skill, Reporting
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- B.Tech Degree
- Capable of Handling a team
- Maintaining project report and updating the management
- Directly reporting to the management
- Able to deal with lower-level employees and Customers.
Experience : 1-3 years
Locally available at Maharashtra
- Medical Coverage
- ESI, PF
- Travel allowance
- Overtime allowance
- Leave Encashment