HR Manager at Genrobotic Innovations Pvt Ltd
Views:1020 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genrobotic Innovations - Quality Control Engineer (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for the processes, materials, and products: Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering field.
2. Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
3. Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in products and services .
4. Develop and initiate quality standards for tests, inspections and evaluations.
5. Establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality awareness throughout the various departments.
6. Inspect to ensure that products and processes comply with requirements, using established engineering techniques.
7. Good knowledge in international certifications like CE, ISO, Atex, IEC etc.
Skills Required :
1. Working knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes.
2. Previous experience in a Production Engineering environment and in a Quality/ Inspection role.
3. Certifications or thorough knowledge of related industry codes & standards like IS 3600(Part 1):1985, IS 4943:1968, F2073 - 14 etc.
4. Evaluation of manufactured/assembled/fabricated components as per the GD&T mentioned in the drawings.
5. Knowledge of recognized and generally accepted good engineering practice regulations and codes.
6. Capable of making independent decisions; whilst being appreciative of department managers and existing protocols
7. Computer knowledge
8. Experience Required - 2-3 years
9. Qualification Required - B.S, B.E, B. Tech Degree in Mechancical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electronics and Communication.