HR Manager at Genrobotic Innovations Pvt Ltd
Views:130 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Genrobotic Innovations - Service Engineer - Project Lead (0-3 yrs)
- Being able to travel frequently and do outstation work.
- Provide on-site installation, validation, and commissioning of instruments.
- Provide on-site training to the customers.
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service, and repairs.
- Provide high-level technical support to external customers at their location.
- Keeping Service /Technical documents and reports.
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions.
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- Hands-on Experience using Mechanical Tools.
- Basic Knowledge in Fabrication and Fitting Process.
- Basic skills in workshop jobs (Welding, Fitting, etc)
- Having excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Being organized and proactive.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Being self-motivated.
Qualification : Diploma in Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
Experience : Above 1 Year (Mechanical Service-related works)
Age Limit : 20 to 27
Physique : Healthy, and Fit.
Language : English & Native (Punjabi)