COO at Infoimpulse Enterprise Solutions
Views:744 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Geologist - Exploration (8-15 yrs)
Please find below the JD for Geologist OALP
- Reporting to the Exploration Manager, should have extensive experience in exploration using integrated well, core, structural, seismic and sequence stratigraphic concepts.
- Strong skill sets in exploration workflows at regional, sub-regional and prospect scales, basin & petroleum systems analysis, play fairway analysis, prospect evaluation, risk assessment, identifying drilling locations for exploration prospects in different geological settings, discovery evaluation and appraisal studies is preferred for this role.
- The successful applicant can expect a dynamic, challenging, shared and rewarding work environment. Varied work, continuous up-skilling and ensuring a great/fun work culture is important to the Co. culture.
Role and Responsibility :
Geoscience data integration and evaluation
- Analysis of regional play fairways and interpretation of regional data
- Integration for basin analysis and petroleum systems modelling and providing key inputs and views for Geological models and prospectivity of an basin/area/block
- Prospectivity evaluation and prepare concepts/plays/leads/prospects
- Prospectivity analysis and prospect maturation
- Resource Estimation, risking and ranking of P&L portfolio analysis (stochastic and deterministic)
Well Preparation and Planning and evaluations
- Prepare well proposals and Well planning
- Evaluate post-drill well findings based on interpretation and integration of data.
- Evaluation of appraisal program and contingent resource estimation
- Technical presentations preparation for review sessions
- Suggest and use best practices and workflows
Requirements and Experience :
- M. Sc. or Ph.D. in Geology/Earth Sciences/Geosciences/Geophysics
- Minimum 7-15 years of experience in an operating company (preferred)
- Core expertise and strengths in exploration geosciences studies in various play types in different basin settings both in clastic and carbonate settings around the world
- Strong skill set and experience of well and seismic data interpretation and geological modelling
- Key working experiences in offshore and deep water oil and gas fields in rift basins, rift basins and passive margin basins with excellent success rates would be essential
- Strong skill sets in exploration workflows, basin & petroleum systems analysis, play fairway analysis, prospect evaluation and appraisal studies.
- Experience in using Arc-GIS for Play fairway analysis
- Experience in restoration techniques, sequence stratigraphic interpretations, seismic facies mapping, and geomechanical modelling would be added advantages
- Expertise in resource estimation, risking and portfolio analysis with a strong commercial/business acumen
- Strong knowledge and experience of well planning and well data evaluation and petrophysics
Specialties (preferred): Stratigraphy, structural geology, applied petrophysics, core analysis, depositional systems, GIS mapping and risk assessment. Should have extensive experience in petroleum systems, prospect valuations and offshore oil/gas appraisal.
Skills : Planning,Oil,product development,AD,IT RISK,Operations,Active Directory,application development,Advance Excel,Talent Management,scheduling,rewards,Drilling,concept selling,Gas,reporting
Location : Gurgaon
Positions : 4
Experience : 8.0 - 15.0 Years
Education : Master of Science - MSc or PhD Geology/Earth Sciences/Geosciences/Geophysics
Note : This Is a permanent position so 60% throughout (10th, 12th, graduation) is mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.