Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:561 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Geologist - Geotechnical Operations (10-12 yrs)
Note: Looking for candidates having experience in "Iron Ore or Metal mining" industry
JOB DESCRIPTION (Indicative Only):
1. Execution of Production Drilling and Exploratory Drilling as per Business Plan.
2. Plotting and Correlating of each and every bore hole and developments.
3. Preparation of Orebody model in Datamine and plotting of all the development and the Orebody in Autocad software.
4. Monitoring of drill rigs and daily drilling progress .
5. Ensuring of all the activities carried out in corporate policy including safety, occupational health, environment and community relation.
6. Generation of sections in Datamine.
7. Resource estimation and Exploratory data analysis.
8. Creation of wireframes of Orebody envelops. Development of grade model.
9. Ore body interpretation correlation in software of sections.
10. Logging, Sampling and QA-QC report.
11. Monitoring of grade in stope to achieve Mill feed grade.
12. Preparation of systematic plan to upgrade the plan resource.
13. Structural mapping of faces and identification of structural disturbances.
14. Stope survey and waste reconciliation.
15. Mapping of Drilling target and Resource upgradation.
16. Ore body delineation and block modeling.
17. Litho structural modelling.
18. Statutory Compliance with IBM.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.