Executive - HR at Star Trace Pvt Ltd
Views:887 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Geologist - Geotechnical Operations (4-6 yrs)
Job Summary :
1. Identify, analyze, and classify minerals, gems, precious metals (Gold, Copper, Silver and Platinum) and precious stones: Isolates specimen from ore, rocks, or matrices.
2. Makes microscopic examination to determine shape, surface markings, and other physical characteristics.
3. Explore potential mine areas to determine the structure and the types of minerals present
4. Conduct laboratory test on rock and mineral samples
5. Perform chemical, heat and other tests on samples to identify them or determine their properties
6. Analyze and interpret geological, geochemical and geophysical information from sources.
7. Candidates should be ready to go anywhere in India.
Responsibilities and Duties :
1. Analyze and interpret geological, geochemical, and geophysical information from sources such as survey data, well logs, boreholes, and aerial photos.
2. Plan and conduct geological, geochemical, and geophysical field studies and surveys; sample collection; and drilling and testing programs used to collect data for research and/or application
3. Perform geological and field tasks by applying standard geological techniques and analysis.
4. Prepare and read geologic structures and maps.
5. Conduct laboratory tests on samples collected in the field
6. Planning programmes for exploration of sites for minerals
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
Qualification : M.sc Geology / M.Phil Geology/ Ph.D (Geology)
Experience : 4 - 6 Years experience in Geology (Gold, Copper) field
Benefits : All welfare benefits will be provided.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.