HR.executive at Sourceone staffing and solution
Views:93 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Geologist - Mining (15-18 yrs)
Company Name : Vedanta - BALCO
Job Role Title : Geologist, Chotia Mines
Work From(Office/Home/Hybrid) : Office
Location : korba
Experience : 15-18 Years
Budget : 25-35 Lakh
Notice Period : 60 days
Job Description :
Details Job Objective
1. Experience in Quality Management
2. Experience in exploration, data management, Resource modelling
3. Lead the team for Conducting geological surveys and interpreting geological data, drilling data
4. Lead the team for production planning in terms of quality in consultation with operation team.
5. Lead the team for preparation of mine plan
6. Lead the team for preparation of EIA and various other technical Reports and in depth understanding of Environment Clearance process, Forest clearance and other statutory clearances
7. Provide technical support to Head Mines for Coordination with various government offices such as Mining Office, Pollution board, Coal Controller, Forest Office, CGWA for technical matters related to mine.
8. Lead the team for preparation of technical proposals and deliverables for appointment of technical consultants such as Mining consultant, environment consultant, CGWA Consultant any other technical consultant and hiring of technical service providers such drilling, topography survey, any other technical service as per requirement of mine.
9. Managing the technical consultants and service providers.
10. Provide technical support to Head Mine for legal matters related to mine.
11. Technical due diligence of coal mines coming up for auction
Role & Responsibilities
1. Lead the team for quality control and production planning through mine planning
- Sound Technical knowledge of overall mining process.
- Good team member with effective
- Basic idea about SAP
- Thorough understanding of Minex or any other Mine Planning Software
- Preferably primary knowledge of legal and regulatory work for coal mine
- Idea about latest policies, guideline related to coal min