Geologist - Soil & Rock Testing (2-7 yrs)
Geologist - Roles and Responsibilities :
- Interpret project needs based on regulatory structure and requirements, develop project parameters for site investigation and remediation project execution, set milestone schedules, and track progress.
- Maintenance of quality management system documentation in the soil and rock section as per ISO 17025 :2017 & ISO 9001: 2015.
- Plan and implement sampling programs with appropriate sampling including surface and subsurface soil geology, overburden and bedrock, groundwater table, bore hole logging.
- Coordinate and implement complex field sampling programs, manage and oversee multiple field staff and subcontractors, as dictated by the project objectives and project plans.
- Develop sampling and analysis plans and quality assurance project plans.
- Coordinate with COO and field geologist to ensure the integrity of field samples.
- Classification and bore hole logging of field samples.
- Tabulate and assimilate field data collected into coherent products for project team review and presentation.
- Overall responsibility of soil and rock testing as per standards.
- Preparation of observations sheets after testing.
- Ensuring workability of testing equipment.
- Any other work as assigned by the superiors pertaining to soil investigation