HR Manager at Rikin Consultancy Services
Views:131 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Geotechnical Engineer (15-30 yrs)
- Exp of Geotechnical Analysis/ investigation in construction/ supervision of infrastructure projects involving slope stability measures with project management consultant or construction agency.
- We are searching for a methodical Geotechnical Engineer to assist us with selecting desirable construction sites.
- The Geotechnical Engineer should conduct thorough rock and soil analyses, inspect regional weather patterns, and scope nearby terrains for prospective hazards.
- You should carefully weigh the findings obtained to deduce the viability of each site under consideration.
- To ensure success as a Geotechnical Engineer, you should be adept at laboratory and fieldwork.
- Ultimately, a superb Geotechnical Engineer will remain grounded, even in ambiguity.