Gharda Chemicals - Assistant Officer - Research Development (5-7 yrs)
Assistant Officer/Officer - Research Development
Location - Kalyan/Dombivli
Exp - 5-7 years.
Role purpose :
- Candidate should be well versed with organic synthesis and performing chemical reactions on lab and pilot scale.
Plan and carry out assigned synthesis of given project on day to day basis.
- Always ensure the safe laboratory practices and fine tune the given projects and process in to economical viable process.
- Ability to work coherently on the assigned projects and meets timelines.
- Timely discuss with reporting Manager/Lab in-charge to execute/improve productive work
- Able to conduct complex experimental work safely.
- Carefully documents all the experiments in the laboratory notebook along with in-process observations
- Efficiently conducts experiments as per given protocol to produce high quality data and results.
- Continually seek to improve knowledge on experimental chemistry and process development.
- Able to Demonstrate personal commitment to the team and work tenaciously to deliver agreed goals well within committed timeline
- Should be self-discipline and able to work on different projects in parallel
Qualifications and skill require :
- M. Sc. Organic chemistry from reputed university with 4-7 years of industrial experience
- Good experimental skills with appetite for learning and updating latest developments in synthetic organic chemistry.
- Is capable to work with chemical safety and with a high hygiene standard
- Good understanding of physical separation operations in the lab (distillation, crystallisation, extraction, column purification etc.)
- Ready to work in shifts.
- Proficiency in MS office and chemistry scientific tools.
- Advantage of having experience to work on Chem draw software & Reaxis, Scifinder database.
OTHER THAN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY - DO NOT APPLY
Perks and Benefits :
- Canteen, Bus
- Organic chemistry, hira, Synthesis, process development, chemical, research development, Research Methodology, Research reports, monthly reports