Human Resources Manager at Gilberts Group
Views:1242 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Gilberts Group - Manufacturing Engineer - SolidWorks/AutoCAD (2-5 yrs)
- Evaluates manufacturing processes, designs new systems and processes for the introduction of new products or for the improvement of existing ones.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Prepare manufacturing proposals and estimates for new products including tooling cost requirements, and manufacturing resources.
- Participates actively and effectively in continuous improvement plans related to position responsibilities
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Devises new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles.
- Ensures compliance of practices, procedures and instructions relative to applicable facility standards
- Performs all other tasks as assigned by management.
- BS Degree or equivalent related experience in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering.
- 2-5 years- experience (HVAC industry preferred)
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical manufacturing processes, including assembly and testing.
- Proficiency in engineering computer software (CAD, SOLIDWORKS, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Solid project management skills.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills, with an emphasis on a hands on- approach.
- Must be detailed oriented.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.