Glentec - BIM Coordinator (4-6 yrs)
Below is the JD :
- She / He should be able to manage the implementation of supporting software for BIM
- Basic Knowledge of construction process and procedure- s
- Should have good hands on Revit Navisworks
- Should have executed minimum 6 large projects.
- Support project standards and coordination with the customers, manage and distribute coordinated digital documents to the project team
- Clash detection, Design feasibility, Monitoring of model updates
- Coordinate constructability and schedule simulation model
- Coordination within a project and across multiple projects within the program.
- Verifying internal disciplines and external design partners have implemented QA/QC for design automation deliverables, such as :
- Ensure proper CADD standards, drafting presentations, and BIM delivery requirements have been followed
- Validate the level of detail and controls as defined for each project phase
- Validate modelling content during each phase
- Train and oversee the day- to- day activities of the Revit Specialist to ensure BIM standards are maintained in the creation of the Architectural Revit model.
- Should be able to help resolve BIM design issue.
- Communicate with US customers and working culture. Worked in global projects and can understand the customers in US customers and teams.
- Be reliable, self-motivated, and have a can-do attitude
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team