Glentec - Civil/Water Resource Engineer/Design Engineer - Irrigation/Dams/Canals (3-8 yrs)
Hiring Civil (Water Resource Engineer/ Design Engineer)Irrigation/ Dams/ canals
Experience Level-3 to 7
As a key member of water resources team, you will be responsible for the execution of water resources projects, prepare reports and support management with the tenders as required.
- Experience with the design and Estimation of water management systems, culverts, bridges, Lift Irrigation System, open channel systems, Lake Development Water retaining structure and Restoration and Rejuvenation of Surface water bodies.
- Sound technical knowledge, especially in water resources engineering (Hydrology and Hydraulic concepts).
- Experience in design of water supply systems and allied networks. Working knowledge and understanding of Indian design codes and standards.
- Knowledge of Site Survey - Topo survey & Geotechnical Survey
- Fluent in software of ARCGIS Desktop / ArcGISPro / ERDAS/ ENVI/ IDRISI, QGIS and Google Earth Pro
- Should be strong in GIS and Remote Sensing concepts (Digitization/editing, Geo-referencing, Reformatting, Map-projections, Soil Type Classification, Image Resampling techniques, Vector - Raster conversions, Topology checking, Cartography, Geodatabases, Image Classification/Analysis, Processing Satellite/Aerial/Lidar datasets.
- Analyze, validate, and present results using spreadsheets, charts and maps.
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies, strategies, and theories is crucial. Open-minded and receptive to feedback and suggestion. the applicant must be self-motivated. Good knowledge on the following softwares:
- Computer-aided design CAD software - Autodesk AutoCAD
- Map creation software - ESRI ArcGIS software; MapInfo
- Office suite software - Microsoft Office.
Freshers considered as trainees
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
- Morning shift