Glentec - Computational Fluid Dynamics Specialist (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Analyzing the combustion process and reacting flows with 0/1D and 3D models
- Developing flow network and thermal model for analysis and design
- Supporting solutions development using 3D CFD modeling
- Geometrician model and mesh, runs execution and post-processing
- Preparing work packages for outsourcing of engineering work when required.
Must have :
- Have a Master s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Relevant Engineering
- Have Maximum of 8 years- experience
- Demonstrate knowledge in: ANSYS CFX, Ansys Workbench, ICEM CFD, or Numeca
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, be fluent in English.
- Have strong engineering fundamentals; Articulate communicator; Ability to adapt well to working in teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.