Glentec - L2 & L3 Support Engineer - Gas Turbine Auxiliary Systems (3-6 yrs)
Immediate Requirement for Professionals in Gas Turbine-GT Auxiliary Systems
Location : Bangalore
Must Have : Experience in 3 - 6 Years of relevant experience in Gas Turbine auxiliaries/ equipment.
Role : L2&L3 Support Engineer - GT Auxiliary Systems
- The NCs (Non-conformance) are all mistakes/errors done during engineering phase impacting scope of supply and additional request from client.
- Solve the NCs detected at site of Gas Turbine (GT) Auxiliary equipment's - majorly on Accessories
- The role requires to have in-depth knowledge of GT auxiliary systems - piping design, Valve designs, understanding of Instrumentation & Control items, firefighting system, lubrication systems, fuel systems, air/water systems for working of GT, centrifugal compressor and Simulation tools such as FLOWMASTER, Finite Element Analysis tools.
- Knowing the Standards across different GT Frames and BOP (Balance of Plant) components through various documentation and references
- Reading and Understanding of NCs
- NCM case breakdown - understand the request, assert the problem, clarify the symptoms, and ask for further information if needed.
- Analysis of the problem - thorough diagnostic investigations, calculations, and technical evaluation of the data.
- Expedite the solution process - by contacting the suppliers and the different departments in the issue resolution with excellent Quality and on-time.
- Provide technical resolution of the problem - submitting the analysis results and proposed problem solution for approval
- Demonstrate the ability to move and face meeting with OEM departments.
- M. Tech B. Tech/B.E degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering.
- Individual should have minimum 3 years- experience in GT Requisition (Mechanical) Auxiliaries, with basic knowledge in NX and TCE.
- Having experience in L3 interaction with site team will be added advantage.
- Good academic credentials, Aptitude towards design of power plant components.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills with inclination to process improvisation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.