Glentec - Process Engineer (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design of industrial process for chemical and petrochemical industries.
- Preparation of process documentation (heat & material balances, datasheets, PFD, P&ID)
- P&ID drawing
- Process Simulation
- Heat Exchanger Design with (EDR or Equivalent)
- At least 4-6 of work experience in process engineering
- Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- General knowledge of Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical processes
- Knowledge on basic equipment design (Columns, Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Machinery)
- Knowledge of process design standards and common practice
- Experience in use of Aspen Hysys
- AutoCAD skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.