Glentec - Process Engineer - Chemicals (8-15 yrs)
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Preparation and review of discipline deliverables: PFD, UFD, H&MB, P&ID, datasheets etc.
- Prepare calculations and data sheet for Tanks, Spheres, Vessels / Separators, Heat Exchangers, Pumps, Compressors etc.
- Generate calculations and data sheet for Control valves, Instruments, PSVs etc.
- Prepare Cause and Effect chart, Control Narrative etc.
- Preparation of Line list, Equipment list, Utility summary, Hazardous Area Classification Schedule, Tie-in List, Effluent and Emission Summary, Relief Summary etc.
- Knowledge about HAZOP, Flare system design would be added advantage.
- Assist with cost and manpower estimates
REQUIRED KEY SKILLS :
- International Codes & Standards and Best Engineering Practices that apply to Process.
- Awareness of Quality Management System and Procedures.
- Awareness of Project Management and Control Process & Procedure.
- Process deliverables, work flow and interdisciplinary co-ordination - Awareness of change management practice.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SOFTWARE TOOLS :
- Degree in Chemical Engineering from Indian University (UGC approved) or from Overseas University.
- PRO-II, Hysys, Aspen.
- HTRI/ HTFS.
- InPlant, PipeNet, FlareNet, Korf, FlareSim.
- TL Net, Pipeline Studio, AFT Impulse, Fathom,
- SPPID, AutoCAD, Microstation.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- KG-Tower, SULCOL would be added advantage.