Glentec - Structural Designer - Steel Structures (4-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Analysis and Design of simple to complex RCC&Steel Structures.
- Manage major and minor design projects from beginning to end
- Ensure compliance with customer requirements, structural stability, soundness, design safety, and conformance with relevant design codes at optimum cost.
- Miscellaneous design calculations and preparation of analysis and design reports
- Provide the necessary Technical Information in compliance with tender documents
- Reviewing all Structural drawings with respect fabrication feasibility
Educational Qualification &Experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Civil engineering.
- More than 5 years of experience in the steel structure field.
- Experience in steel structures with US&Euro code exposure
- Experience in designing structural Steel.
- Excellent in using AutoCAD, Stad Pro
- Tekla is a plus.
Oil & gas, Heavy Engineering: 4 years (Required)