Glentec - Support Engineer - Gas Turbine Auxiliary Systems (1-4 yrs)
Role: L1 Support Engineer - GT Auxiliary Systems
The NCs (Non-conformance) are all mistakes/errors done during engineering phase impacting scope of supply and additional request from client.
- Solve the NCs detected at site of Gas Turbine (GT) Auxiliary equipment's - majorly on Accessories
- The role requires to have in-depth knowledge of GT auxiliary systems - piping design, Valve designs, understanding of Instrumentation & Control items, firefighting system, lubrication systems, fuel systems, air/water systems for working of GT, centrifugal compressor and Simulation tools such as FLOWMASTER, Finite Element Analysis tools.
- Knowing the Standards across different GT Frames and BOP (Balance of Plant) components through various documentation and references
- Reading and Understanding of NCs
- NCM case breakdown - understand the request, assert the problem, clarify the symptoms, and ask for further information if needed.
- Analysis of the problem - thorough diagnostic investigations, calculations, and technical evaluation of the data.
- Expedite the solution process - by contacting the suppliers and the different departments in the issue resolution with excellent Quality and on-time.
- Provide technical resolution of the problem - submitting the analysis results and proposed problem solution for approval
Demonstrate the ability to move and face meeting with OEM departments.
- M. Tech B. Tech/B.E degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering.
- Individual should have minimum 1 years experience in GT .
- Good academic credentials, Aptitude towards design of power plant components.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills with inclination to process improvisation.
Job Type: Full-time
Immediate Joiners preferred
Location - Bangalore