Glentec - System Engineer - Gas Turbine (3-5 yrs)
job Responsibility :
- Develop basic / detailed engineering activities relevant to Auxiliary systems of Gas turbines and compressors .
- Perform Process Simulation using HYSYS, Perform/review line sizing and hydraulic calculations, sizing and basis for selection of Safety valves and control valves, developing Piping and Instrumentation diagrams, utility / electrical load lists.
- Interface with other engineering discipline,
- Selection of Instruments and equipment according to Customer specs and design standards.
- To build rapport with all involved Engineering Streams, Sourcing and Field Service functions
- Technical bid evaluations of vendor documents and subsequent follow up activities, Detail review of vendor/supplier drawings and documents
- Maintain quality, standardization and e-engineering initiatives.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Chemical Engineering
- 3 to 5 Yrs of experience in engineering function for process or plant systems.
- Strong fundamentals in Chemical Engineering
- Deep multidisciplinary experience
- Ability to understand and implement design standards and configuration
- Ability to work in a global environment
- Fluency in English
Desired Characteristics :
- Good Oil & Gas accessories knowledge
- Knowledge of Turbo machinery
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Process Instrumentation & Control logics
- Good knowledge of ASPEN, hands on expertise in ACAD.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.