Glentec - System Engineer - Gas Turbine (3-5 yrs)
job Responsibility :
- Develop basic / detailed engineering activities relevant to Auxiliary systems of Gas turbines and compressors .
- Perform Process Simulation using HYSYS, Perform/review line sizing and hydraulic calculations, sizing and basis for selection of Safety valves and control valves, developing Piping and Instrumentation diagrams, utility / electrical load lists.
- Interface with other engineering discipline,
- Selection of Instruments and equipment according to Customer specs and design standards.
- To build rapport with all involved Engineering Streams, Sourcing and Field Service functions
- Technical bid evaluations of vendor documents and subsequent follow up activities, Detail review of vendor/supplier drawings and documents
- Maintain quality, standardization and e-engineering initiatives.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Chemical Engineering
- 3 to 5 Yrs of experience in engineering function for process or plant systems.
- Strong fundamentals in Chemical Engineering
- Deep multidisciplinary experience
- Ability to understand and implement design standards and configuration
- Ability to work in a global environment
- Fluency in English
Desired Characteristics :
- Good Oil & Gas accessories knowledge
- Knowledge of Turbo machinery
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Process Instrumentation & Control logics
- Good knowledge of ASPEN, hands on expertise in ACAD.