Glentec - Technician - Electrical/Instrumentation & Control Systems (3-5 yrs)
Skills and Requirements :
1. Experience in the listing of motors, instruments and I/O list as per the plant basic P&ID and GA drawings
2. Experience in installation of HT and LT Switchgears, Transformers, IMCC, Motors, Instruments, JBs, and instruments as per the drawings.
3. Experience in wiring and modification of Control panels, MCC panel, Starters, local control panels, RIO and RTU panels.
4. Experience in Cable laying, glanding, cable joints and termination of power control and instrumentation at site.
5. Experience in preparation of MCC Layout, Cable Trench & Cable Tray routing layout as per plant layout.
6. Experience in power calculation; Based on equipment list, estimate the plant load capacity.
7. Preparation of project progress reports at site.
8. Execution of work as per the client design/drawing and quality.
9. Proactively identifying areas of obstruction/breakdowns and taking steps to rectify the equipment's through application of troubleshooting tools.
10. Planning & list out the necessary spare's items
11. Installation, commissioning, maintenance & troubleshooting, Calibration of Power and distribution transformer, HT & LT switchgears, HT & LT Motors, MV & LT Drives, Intelligent MCC's (LTMR), Weighing systems ( Belt Weigher, Weigh Feeder, Bin Level Measurement System and Weigh Feeders), Damper Actuators, Temperature, Pressure, Flow and Level Transmitters. Position Proximity Switches and Limit Switches Torque Switches and various Transducers.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Knowledge and understanding on control panel schematics and electrical wiring diagrams.
2. Installation, commissioning and servicing in factory and on Site.
3. Report to the manager/supervisor on day to day activities.
4. Coordination with client, vendor, and contractors.
5. Responsible for completing the project task within the time schedule and allocated man-hours.
6. Work with team and individual.
7. Emergency service on-call availability at customer site.
Preferred Qualification :
1. ITI or Diploma (Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics) and min. 3-5 years of experience in Industrial/Process Automation products and solutions.
2. Product knowledge in PLC/SCADA/DCS/ and related systems and services.
3. Knowledge on Industrial communication - Ethernet, Field-Bus, Profibus, Device-Net, Fl-Net, Powerlink, OPC communication and RS232/RS485.
4. Good understanding of Process Automation, Electrical and Mechanical drawings.
5. Understanding of customer needs, experience in customer interface.
6. Fluent English both spoken and written, good communication skills.
7. Willing to travel across India and Globe, must have valid passport.