Glentec - Water Resource Engineer - Civil Engineering (0-5 yrs)
As a key member of water resources team, you will be responsible for the execution of water resources projects, prepare reports and support management with the tenders as required.
Educational Qualification: - B Tech (Civil Engineering) or M Tech (Water Resources Engineering / Hydraulics Engineering)
- Experience with the design of water management systems, culverts, bridges, and open channel systems.
- Experience Estimation of water management systems, culverts, bridges, and open channel systems.
- Sound technical knowledge, especially in water resources engineering (Hydrology and Hydraulic concepts).
- Experience in design of water supply systems and allied networks.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Indian design codes and standards
- Knowledge of Site Survey - Topo survey & Geotechnical Survey
- Fluent in software of ARCGIS Desktop /ArcGISPro/ ERDAS/ ENVI/ IDRISI, QGIS and Google Earth Pro
- Should be strong in GIS and Remote Sensing concepts (Digitization/editing, Geo-referencing, Reformatting, Map-projections, Soil Type Classification, Image Resampling techniques, Vector - Raster conversions, Topology checking, Cartography, Geodatabases, Image Classification/Analysis, Processing Satellite/Aerial/Lidar datasets.
- Analyze, validate, and present results using spreadsheets, charts, and maps.
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies, strategies, and theories is crucial. Open-minded and receptive to feedback and suggestion. the applicant must be self-motivated.
Good knowledge on the following software's:
- Computer-aided design CAD software - Autodesk AutoCAD - Map creation software - ESRI ArcGIS software; MapInfo - Office suite software - Microsoft Office