Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:400 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GMP/Hygiene Engineer - Enzymes Manufacturing (5-6 yrs)
Job Description : Hiring support for our associate client
Position : GMP/Hygiene Engineer - Enzymes manufacturing Co
Location : Panvel Navi Mumbai
Reporting : GM - Supply Operations
Basic Qualification & Experience :
- Min. MS/B.E./B.Tech.(Chemical, Mechanical, Food, Industrial Engineering)
- Min. 5+years of relevant exposure in food or biological processing
- Documented and proven experience with Hygiene and GMP
Basic Function :
- Provide technical support for the production of enzymes in accordance with company requirements.
- Optimize the processes and equipment to improve site performance from a hygiene and GMP perspective.
- Responsible for implementing global hygiene standard and compliance to food safety standard within Production.
General Duties :
- Lead the implementation of hygiene and GMP better practices that are generated in the company. The primary focus is for the MUMBAI factory but may include global work as required.
- Manage and continually improve the hygiene and GMP program in the MUMBAI factory.
- Monitor and follow up on the flush water samples to ensure CIP in control.
- Have responsibility for the CIP system and share equipment ownership with the responsible process engineer. Drive and own all projects involving improvement in our CIP systems and/or process.
- Work to assist the production departments in maintaining compliance to the necessary regulatory requirements; especially those focused on hygiene, quality and food safety.
- Drive hygiene and GMP improvement process and projects throughout the factory; own the improvement plans for key areas
- Stay updated on selected technologies which will ensure continued excellence within the hygiene field.
- Stay abreast of developments within the field, both internally to the company and externally.
- Own and continually update the GMP improvement plan for the entire factory.
- Responsible for the development and training of all the site hygiene activities with the Hygiene and Site Team Members to maximize their potential, flexibility and overall skill levels across the Site.
- Interact as the primary interface to QM on issues related to quality and food safety.
Process Support Duties :
- Optimize our process from a microbial and cross-contamination point of view including revising product manufacturing directions (PMD) in collaboration with process engineers.
- Responsible for supporting the engineering function in routine preventative maintenance and cleaning and also the production function in line set up/line start up post deep cleaning and maintenance.
- Work determine and correct the root cause for microbial contaminations
- Participate together in the introduction of new products.
Track and support the management of our products with a focus on hygiene specifications.
Plant Design and Technology Duties :
- Continuously improve piping design and plant layout in order to meet our processing hygiene, safety and GMP specifications.
- Take an active role in the new equipment/capital project process to ensure that both the User Requirements and Specifications and Qualifications programs meet the necessary hygiene and GMP requirements.
- Work to monitor and improve the clean-ability of existing equipment.
- Lead the selection of and participate in the investigation, testing and implementation of new technologies from a hygienic point of view.
- Ensure a clean, safe, and well-structured warehouse that is in compliance with our SAP requirements with strong lean concepts.
Other Duties :
- Participate in cross functional groups
- Prepare production reports, including monthly report according to company systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by MUMBAI Operations Management Team Initiate minor addition projects and other investment application projects secure the IA lives up with the design.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.