Vice President - Talent Acquisition at JADEN EXECUTIVE SEARCH AND RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
Views:146 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GMP Trainer - Pharmaceutical (8-10 yrs)
GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes) Trainer - (Pharmaceutical (testing labs) industry and not manufacturing industry).
Our client is a global leader in providing laboratory testing, inspection, certification and verification solutions by providing high quality, innovative, professional testing services to help the clients make informed decisions. Servicing multiple industries globally, They employs over 15,000 staff in more than 65 countries. The company head quartered in Brisbane, Australia. Looking for Trainer- Good Manufacturing processes, Preparing monthly CAPA, Investigation, Deviation, Change Management and other GXP training schedule for Pharma Team.
1. Develop 6 member adult facing team with good GMP knowledge and skills.
2. Summarizing audit observation and categories the observations - and develop appropriate training program to prevent / overcome such category of observations.
3. First 6 months review and approve CAPA, Investigation, Deviation, Change Management along with case study weekly trainings
4. Measure before and after training effectiveness by comparing pervious 1 year data - KPI > 50% reduction in audit observation, > 80% reduction is GDP observations.
5. Develop idiot proof templates for the lab operation to minimize document errors along with operations team.
Required skill :
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Supervise training budgets.
- Assess employees- skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Ensure appropriate and effective induction trainings.
- Prepare training materials such as training module, presentations etc.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
Interested candidates from QA/QC background experience with GMP or cGMP training should apply