Head - HR at GMR Hyderabad Air Cargo and Logistics Private Limited
Views:1445 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
GMR - Manager - Safety Operations (7-10 yrs)
- To fulfill and ensure the implementation of Safety Management Systems and Compliance.
- Maintain the safety standards as per the regulatory guidelines.
- Proactively and strategically developing, coordinating and directing company-wide safety compliance programs, systems and initiatives, including safety training, incident investigation/follow-up, incident prevention programs, safety awareness programs and minimizing property loss exposure.
1) Develop, implement and manage safety compliance programs and procedures which includes Hazard Identification, prompt communication of identified hazards to the concerned, Warehouse Safety, First Aid, Personal Protective Equipment, Machine Guarding, Warehouse Equipment and Emergency Planning.
2) Develops, organizes and facilitates mandatory safety training in compliance with regulations; evaluates training effectiveness
3) Conduct regular safety audits, identify and evaluate hazards in the workplace and recommend solutions to minimize or eliminate risk.
4) To ensure & fulfill Safety Management System implementation as per DGCA guidelines - Civil Aviation Requirements and also ensure airline related compliance incl. handling of DG/sensitive cargo.
5) Responsible for Convening Safety Meetings as per Company standards and representing GHACLPL at various forums on safety issues viz, meetings, seminars, conferences etc.
6) Conduct regular Inspections to ensure strict and consistent implementation of Company set guidelines safety standards at all spheres of cargo terminal operation.
7) Accountable to conduct Accident / Incident investigation at GHACLPL and recommend suitable measures and corrective actions
8) Ensure regular & proper safety surveillance for identification of Hazards and risk management to mitigate and maintaining discipline at all areas of GHACLPL
9) Responsible for organizing Safety Campaigns & Seminar in order to inculcate the safety culture at GHACLPL covering all areas and stakeholder employees at cargo Terminals.
10) Maintenance of Safety standards through internal audits, 'Surveillance Audits', Trainings & Coaching.
11) Issue of - Hot work permit- where ever applicable and review of special projects and major maintenance works in Cargo terminal wrt safety compliance
12) Safety Management Manual - (Owner)
- All documents are updated as per the organizational changes
- Conducting business continuity exercises,
- Management reviews
- Mock exercises on Fire, Hazmat or any other identified contingency.
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Health and Safety
- Post Graduate Diploma - Safety Management ( full time 2 year )
Relevant and total years of Experience : 7 -10 years of experiences in Aviation / warehouse safety /Industrial Emvironment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.