Assistant Manager at BookMyShow
Views:356 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Go2Space - Senior Project Management - Structural Design (12-16 yrs)
BookMyShow is India's largest Entertainment destination and the category leader. Go2Space Events Management Private Limited, a 100% subsidiary is looking to set up semi-permanent structures, sizes ranging from 60,000 Sq feet to 100,000 Sq feet, also development of the surrounding infrastructure.
These Marquee structures are manufactured to our specs internationally. We are exploring many land options in different cities. The size ranging from 2 acres to 6 acres.
These venue structures would be used to host, live concerts, large format seminars and conferences, experiences, weddings, theatricals.
Your Profile :
1) Work closely with internal/external legal teams to understand title etc the structure that we propose to put up/erect.
2) Interact with various international manufacturers /suppliers.
3) Venue recees and identifying challenges
4) Study the ground realities (this of course would be specific to particular land parcels)
5) Evaluate and qualify and prepare the land as per structural requirements from Marquee suppliers
6) Interact with various agencies and vendors to define compliances.
7) Interact and work closely with the land owner.
8) Any other activities through understanding the process and steps before we actually commit to land owners.
9) For specific land parcels at a post land identification stage: Overall Scope of work on each land parcel and identifying relevant vendors/agencies/contractors etc.....
10) Floating tenders, RFP's to evaluate vendors/suppliers/contractors.
11) Coordinating between the manufacturers of the Marquee tents and various contractors on requirements and ensuring readiness of infrastructure to come and set up the Marquee.
12) Defining the project organization structure and defining and bringing necessary team members/3rd party vendors on board.
13) Budgetary costs involved to carry out these activities and get the necessary NOC/Permissions/clearances
14) Time lines to achieve the above
Your Checklist :
1) Intensity & Completeness - Extends one's standards to set challenging goals to further improve system performance and enhance effectiveness of the function.
2) Quality and Order - Oversees the work/projects in the department
3) Initiative & Problem Solving - Foresee potential opportunities problems and address them effectively.
4) Teamwork / Collaboration - Works towards building a strong, collaborative department which compliments each other into adding value and delivering optimum output
5) Accountability & Ownership - Goes beyond the call of duty and takes additional initiative/efforts to significantly exceed expectations; owns failures; learns from mistakes and improves the system for future
6) Flexibility / Adaptability - Adapts own strategies to situation
7) Self-Awareness - Maintains the ability to exercise sound judgement even in crisis and make good decisions; calms self and others; recognizes others- emotions; learn from
8) Civil engineer with at least 10-15 years of experience
9) Good communication skills both spoken and written
10) Fluent in use of AutoCAD/ IT tools to plan and execute the projects,
11) Must have managed or been involved with projects of a similar nature
12) Any involvement with setting up event venues would be an added benefit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.