Manager - HR at GoAir
Views:600 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
GoAir - Manager/Deputy Manager - Network Planning (4-8 yrs)
- Candidates from Travel Industry Mandatory.
- Craft and implement an exceptional route, network, and schedule strategy.
- Intra department coordination.
- Primary Objective - Manage Short term to mid-term scheduling and Planning.
- To develop and integrate a network strategy, aligning strategic goals for cross business scope, financial return and alliances.
- Ensure high level of communication with relevant departments and manage high risk operational schedule changes.
- Devise acceptable strategies to fill network design gaps and manage schedule publishing to the relevant systems.
- Must have an excellent relationship with Slot Coordinators and Government Officials.
- Charters Opportunities to maximize Revenue & Profits.
- Generating various reports using Excel as Decision support system.
- Systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capacity to work around problems
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to a fast changing environment
- Ability to work independently.
- Adept at data analysis.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated team player & builder.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- A "quick learner" who can grasp issues quickly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.