Technical Recruiter at Goken India
Views:161 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Goken - Cost Engineer (5-10 yrs)
- 5 years of Work Experience as Should Cost Analyst/ Cost Engineer in Automotive, Heavy Earthmoving and road construction, Agriculture machinery, Aerospace or semiconductor domain.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Post-Graduation in Engineering or Management will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Activity Based Costing (ABC) fundamentals.
- Sound costing knowledge of sheet metal fabrication, welding, machining, casting, forging, plastic injection molding, rubber and wiring harness parts/ components etc.
- Shop Floor Experience of at least one year. Well exposed to manufacturing processes and quality standards.
- Should have hands on experience of supplier negotiation, part cost settlement with bridging the gap between Should Cost and Supplier Quotation.
- Ability to work in highly complex work environment, multitasking, good presentation and communication skills.
- Well versed with MS Excel based cost modelling and calculations.
- Exposure to serve US and European Client for Should Costing will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Costing Tool like aPriori, Costimator, DFMA, Siemen's PCM, SEER and FACTON will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.