Senior Recruitment Executive at GoMassive
Views:124 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GoMassive - Manager - Sourcing (5-6 yrs)
Job Summary :
Massive Mobility is working towards creating a fully electric mobility ecosystem with an initial focus on the commercial sector. We are building the next stack of technologies in Charging, Retailing and Finance through the security and charging layer with a focus on two and three-wheelers. Join our team of dedicated, innovative people who are in pursuit of addressing some major challenges in the electronic mobility space and making it more efficient
Massive Mobility is seeking an experienced Sourcing Manager, the individual will be responsible for identifying products and sourcing for the smooth functioning of the entire operation and take full ownership of the entire supply chain of the product requirements. You will play a critical role in the Company's operation and as well as productivity
Role & Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with different stakeholders and identify potential vendors for EV chargers
- Sourcing EV charging & components as per the requirements
- Create the Company's supply chain strategy.
- Monitor logistics, maintain supply chain inventory and records.
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain
- Vendor Management - Negotiate prices for EV Chargers and other components
- Ensure smooth delivery and glitch free supply from different vendors
- Monitors the performances of various suppliers, assessing their ability for the long run, quality, and delivery,
- Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes with attention to consolidation of warehousing and distribution.
- Find Cost effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Lead the entire supply chain vertical and resolve any issues that arise.
- Any other tasks may be assigned.
Qualification and Skills required:
- A Masters' degree in Operations / Logistics or relevant fields.
- The candidate must have 5 years of proven work experience in the relevant field
- The candidates having experience working with Taiwan and China markets will be an added advantage
- Indepth knowledge of supply chain processes
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be good at project management and organisational skills
- Critical Thinking
- Attention to detail
- A strategic and analytical mind
- Tech Savvy
- Ability to work on tight deadlines in a fast-paced growing organization
Our Core Culture is all about :
Respect: For self, colleagues, clients, investors, competition and environment.
Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. Little things matter!
Bias towards Action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed.
Diving Deep: Every team member operates at all levels, stays connected to details, asks questions, and validates data. No task is beneath anyone.
More than Work: We take our work seriously and intensely, but our interests go beyond work.
At Massive Mobility, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about their work and have a sheer interest in working in a startup, learning, contributing and growing together!