HR Head at GoMassive Incubators Pvt. Ltd.
Views:57 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
GoMassive - Operations Head - Plastic Waste Management (10-20 yrs)
Operations Head - Agra (Plastic Waste Management)
- Led by entrepreneurs, seasoned angel investors, corporates, and VCs, GoMassive Incubators Pvt. Ltd. is working to solve the biggest challenge of our times, which is Climate Change / Pollution. We also see it as one of the biggest opportunities of our times.
- We fiercely believe in the power of scalable, tech-based business ideas in solving humanity's most pressing problems.
- GoMassive is investing in start-ups working in the areas of Clean Mobility, Clean Energy & Energy Storage, Air, Water & Land Pollution, Plastics Alternatives & Recycling, Green Cities, Built Environment, Clean Food, through its fund ; Climate Angels Fund, while also running pilot projects & research work through its non-profit entity - Massive Earth Foundation.
- GoMassive is undertaking a major Project to clean the City of Agra by instituting an Integrated Plastic Waste Management System, which will include a combination of innovation & technology, community awareness, education & engagement. This will considerably clean up the city, reduce the burden on landfills, and bring in social, environmental, and economic benefits.
Details of Project Infrastructure to be Set-up in Agra:
1. Waste Collection System
2. Waste Transport Fleet
3. SLRM or Sorting Centres
4. Plastic Processing Plant
- Through these elements, the Project aims to increase plastic capture in Agra City from 50% to nearly 90% within 2 years.
- We are looking for Graduates, between 35-45 years of age, with experience of managing large manpower-based teams like sanitation, technical staff, drivers, field team, supervisors, etc. Those working in Waste sector, or Facilities would be preferred. A background in Armed Forces will be added bonus.
As Operations Head @ GoMassive, you would:
1. Be based out of Agra and required to manage all aspects of the Project on ground.
2. Oversee Setting up, Installation, Running and regular Operations and Maintenance of Infrastructure set up at Agra including mobilizing resources for waste collection, segregation, transportation, and processing.
3. Manage multiple locations as well as diverse set of fleets operating across Agra City and adjoining ULBs.
4. Manage on ground team comprising program associates, field executives, transport fleet, Material Recovery Facility, and processing centres, and all other on ground project staff.
5. Have responsibility for planning, administrative operation, and progress of day-to-day programs.
6. Monitor expenditures against budget and ensure program budget objectives are being met.
7. Coordinate and build relationship with Agra Nagar Nigam and other related agencies.
8. Have overall responsibility of all project related reports, on ground data, analysis, and data pertaining to all infrastructure set up in the city. These will be generated by the technical team.
We value resourcefulness, excellence, speed and hustle. Our Core Culture is all about:
1. Respect: For self, colleagues, clients, investors, competition and environment.
2. Speed: We expect you to run as fast as you can and not ask permission. If you are going too fast, we will tell you. Little things matter!
3. Bias towards Action: The best ideas are the ones that get executed.
4. Diving Deep: Every team member operates at all levels, stays connected to details, asks questions, and validates with data. No task is beneath anyone.
5. More than Work: We take our work seriously and intensely, but our interests go beyond work.
- At GoMassive, we hire candidates for their strengths & superpowers, with a belief that the best team draws its mojo from these unique, yet complementary, individuals. These individual differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our portfolio companies, and the World.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.