GoMassive - Project Head (10-20 yrs)
Project Head (Plastic Waste Management @ Agra)
Reporting to: The CEO - GoMassive
GoMassive is looking for a Project Head to run its Nirmal Agra Project to manage the city-wide plastic waste collection and processing. This project has been undertaken in collaboration with Agra Nagar Nigam, AEPW, TARA, etc.
We are looking to hire a Project Head with 10+ years of experience in the Operations / Waste Sectors. You can be a graduate in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering with a background in City solid waste management. Handling of plastic waste or city plastic waste collection is mandatory.
As Project Head, you will have following responsibilities :
1. Overseeing of plastic waste collection in the city of Agra.
2. Management of waste collection fleet (20-odd large vehicles).
3. City-wide plastic waste collection through distributed collection teams.
4. Management of MRF (material resource facility) for the purpose of waste collection and sorting and operations of plastic processing unit.
5. Overseeing construction and installation of SLRM centres (8-10 in number) and one central plastic processing unit.
6. Manage a workforce of 200+ people.
7. Managing relationships with govt/non-govt agencies and stakeholders.
You are a good fit, if you :
- Have experience in managing a Waste Material Recovery Facility.
- Have adequate experience of plastic waste collection and sorting.
- Have experience in running Plants & Machinery related to plastic waste collection / sorting / processing.
- Collaborate with external parties including business partners, governments, NGOs, communities, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.