Manager - Talent Acquisition at Gopal Snacks Pvt Ltd
Views:1235 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Gopal Snacks - Plant Head - Food/FMCG Operations (20-25 yrs)
Gopal Snacks Private Limited is a leading FMCG operating from Rajkot in Gujarat and operating under the brand of
"Gopal Namkeen". Gopal Namkeen is the largest producer of snack pallets and traditional Indian snacks category in Gujarat and one of the tops in India. We produce and sell 300 tons of Namkeen and Snack Pallets per day. Our new plant in Nagpur, Maharashtra is spread across 34 acres and will have capacity of daily production of more than 1400 tones.
- Having more than 2000+ manpower on roll, Gopal Namkeen encompasses of Food Processing Unit, Spice Unit, Milling Unit, Seasoning Unit, Machinery, Designing & Manufacturing Unit, Automation, R&D, Snack Pellet Unit, Automobile Maintenance Unit, Flexible Packaging & Printing Unit spread across Gujarat & Maharashtra. Gopal Namkeen also has its presence in more than 3 continents globally.
Website : https;//gopalnamkeen.com
Job description :
- Only candidates who have relevant experience should apply :
- Min Exp - 20 yrs+ in Quality with Food/any FMCG company should apply
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Responsible for overall Quality and Manufacturing system standardization across Nag .
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes over see all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Monitor corrective action in regular cases and makes decisions in extra-Ordinary / new situations.
- Ensuring that the quality system established is improved, implemented and maintained in accordance with the international standards.
- Establish regular reviews at all plant locations and create a corporate review process in conjunction with R&D, Sales and Marketing.
- Ensure that the capabilities needed to meet objectives in capacity, technology, product quality, efficiency improvement, and infrastructure improvement are identified and appropriately established
- Look out for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Quality Management, TQM, maintain product hygiene standards and recipe development.
- Exposure to Wafer/ Namkeen/Pallets roll making technology. Working knowledge of other renowned production
procedures (Kaizen, 5S, ISO, FSSAI, SQC, SPC, and BRC etc.)
- Responsible for Daily Production Schedule (DPS) preparation and achieving coordinating with all areas of the organization for accurate resource availability (raw material, packaging material, machinery functioning, energy and manpower) to enable production occurs as planned.
For any query kindly feel free to call on 7017125533