Manager - Talent Acquisition at Gopal Snacks Pvt Ltd
Views:1399 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Gopal Snacks - Spice Unit Head (10-15 yrs)
Job description :
Management Roles :
- Participating in setting up and managing production operations with a view to achieve objectives and ensure top line and bottom line profitability.
- Participating in Formulating departmental goals based upon short term / long term budgets and achievement of these goals.
- Presenting departmental activities in a monthly organizational forum in the form of MOR & meetings.
Keys Roles and Responsibility :
- Develop new spice mix products and renovation of existing products as per requirements.
- Prepare documentation related to Raw Material & Finished Goods Spices .
- Responsible for carrying out plant trials and Out put.
- New masala Recipe development & finalization.
- Carry out Spices shelf life studies & result interpretations.
- Develop processes to ensure consistency and safety.
- Responsible for new vendor development & handling.
- Set up laboratory for physico-chemical analysis within stipulated time.
- Developed new formulation to comply legislative requirements to avoid trade barriers.
- Planning day-to-day production schedules, along with resource allocation and machine loading for optimum output.
- Minimizing performance bottlenecks for high productivity with maximization of men, material & machine.
- Ensuring compliance to safety, HACCP, HK, 5S,FSMS,FSSC,BRC standard.
Man Management :
- Directing, leading & motivating workforce and imparting continuous on job training for accomplishing greater operational effectiveness/ efficiency.
- Working on succession planning of the workforce, appraising the members performance & providing feedback.
- Conducting meets with workmen for Quality improvements.
- Implement Quality Assurance Policies compliance's, statutory compliance, Food Safety audits, environmental audits, process audits etc.
- Drive Quality Culture through Quality Week celebration and with other activities like seminar on sharing best practices etc in plant.
- Contiguous improvements in process and products.
- Drive the volume delivery in alignment with supply chain, purchase.
- Responsible for the over all plant and machinery maintenance.
- Coordinate with R&D for new development and ensuring the approved system, procedures, specification etc in place.
Supply Chain :
- Plan the volume production in alignment for AVC and coordinate with supply chain for dispatches as needed.
- Responsible to establish the system to track the Product Quality across the various level of supply chain and to provide the necessary feedback to operations team, Sales, Purchase for improvement.
- Responsible to establish robust internal Audit system to ensure continuous Quality and Food safety improvement and identify opportunities for improvements.
Statutory Compliance :
- Responsible for the ensuring Compliance with Legal Obligations and Company Requirements.
- To ensure compliance to all statutory norms under water, electricity, pollution and all norms according to the factories act.
Capability Building :
- To identify the training needs of plant operation team and ensure the plant monitors staff training, and report on training targets in the Performance Reports.