CEO at Zedass Associates LLP
Views:143 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Government Liaising Manager (6-10 yrs)
Our team of motivated and creative people is looking for a Govt Liasioning Officer. Were searching for a strong team player who can perform well within a constant interruption driven, customer demanding environment where multi-tasking and time management skills are critical.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Liaison with the State Govt. Agencies and regulatory authorities like distribution utilities and municipal corporation.
- To work on various technical issues approvals, renewals and clearances.
- To build a rapport with key Govt. Officials and decision makers.
- To expedite approvals related to product and performance evaluation at various govt labs.
- To make formal presentations at meetings and training environments.
- Track key govt initiatives, tenders and regulations and communicate with management timely information for the same.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong Project liasioning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability, including technical presentation skills.
- Willingness to interact and work directly with Govt. Agencies, regulatory authorities, and key decision makers.
- Excellent relationship management, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Ability to present technical information in a clear and concise manner to various audiences, Independent and self-motivated.
- The candidate must be individual contributor and self-driven and must operate with a sense of urgency.
- Travel throughout Pan India.