Govt Liasioning Officer (7-10 yrs)
Job Position: Govt Liasioning Officer
About Company :
Tinymesh is a key enabler for smart city technologies. The company offers IoT hardware, software and services enabling unique wireless communication solutions to high volume markets. The focus sectors are Smart Metering, Smart Lighting and Industrial IoT.
Tinymesh India (www.tinymesh.com) is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. Tinymesh is headquartered in Norway. Tinymesh India office is based out of one of the most professional office set up in Chandigarh Tricity - Phase - 8B, Mohali.
About the role :
Our team of motivated and creative people is looking for a Govt Liasioning Officer. We're searching for a strong team player who can perform well within a constant interruption driven, customer demanding environment where multi-tasking and time management skills are critical.
Required Qualifications & Experience :
- Liaison with the State Govt. Agencies and regulatory authorities like distribution utilities and municipal corporation.
- To work on various technical issues approvals, renewals and clearances.
- To build a rapport with key Govt. Officials and decision makers.
- To expedite approvals related to product and performance evaluation at various govt labs.
- To make formal presentations at meetings and training environments.
- Track key govt initiatives, tenders and regulations and communicate with management timely information for the same.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Strong Project liasioning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability, including technical presentation skills.
- Willingness to interact and work directly with Govt. Agencies, regulatory authorities, and key decision makers.
- Excellent relationship management, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Ability to present technical information in a clear and concise manner to various audiences, Independent and self-motivated.
- The candidate must be individual contributor and self-driven and must operate with a sense of urgency.
- Travel throughout Pan India.
No of Open Positions : 1
Experience : 7+ years
Location : Mohali
Compensation : Commensurate with the experience