GPT Group - Executive Assistant To CFO (3-4 yrs)
Executive Assistant to CFO
Job Responsibilities :
- Arranging Board of Directors and management meetings (including client meetings) and minuting where required
- Day-to-day management of the Director's diary and meeting schedule and liaison with the Chair's diary
- Setting up Business Planning meetings and coordinating all meetings in support of team efficiency; working with the Chief Executive and Head of Business Planning to ensure the team meets business planning targets
- Providing direct support for the Senior Management team as required, particularly in meeting business planning targets
- Supporting Director to prepare information for presentations etc
- Preparing client project proposals and other new business proposals
- Preparing and managing client contracts/agreements
- Undertaking project management work as required by the business General office support
- Preparing Financial MIS and do necessary analysis as and when required and guided
Educational Qualification : MBA (Finance) with knowledge of CFA, FRM
Experience : 3 to 4 years on same profile
Skills & Competencies :
- Strong Communication skills,
- Time Management
- Strategic Planning,
- Detail oriented,
- Must possess High IQ
About GPT Infraprojects Limited :
- GPT Infraprojects Limited, the flagship company of the GPT Group is a premier Infrastructure company based out of Kolkata, India engaged in the execution of civil and infrastructure projects and manufacture of concrete sleeper for Railways. The entity has strong project execution capabilities, a healthy financial base, and enviable growth prospects across all areas of operation.
- The shares of the Company are listed on National Stock Exchange of India Limited and BSE Limited.
- The manufacturing units of the company are located at Panagarh (Dist Burdwan, West Bengal, India), Ladysmith (KZN, South Africa) and Tsumeb (Namibia).
- The Company is an ISO 9001:2000 certified organization. The Panagarh unit of the Company is approved by Research Design and Standards Organization (RDSO), Ministry of Railways, India.
- The GPT group is a fast growing India based business conglomerate engaged in the under-penetrated but rapidly growing sectors like infrastructure, civil construction, manufacturing, and healthcare. A 30 years old business house, which has wide experience in building sustaining success stories.
- GPT Healthcare Private Limited, is the Healthcare wing of GPT Group, which currently owns and operates 400 beds across 3 State-of-the art multi-specialty hospitals under the brand name "ILS Hospitals" started with the successful implementation of 63 bedded Multi Specialty Hospital in Salt Lake City at Kolkata in the year 2000.
- The said Hospital is technically and financially viable and regarded as one the most reputable Institution in Eastern part of the Country under the pioneership of Dr. Om Tantia, the Founder Director of Institute of Laparoscopic Surgery.GPT Healthcare Private Limited (GHPL)owns and operates 3 state-of-the-art multispecialty hospitals under the name "ILS Hospitals" at Salt Lake, Kolkata (West Bengal), Agartala, (Tripura) and Dumdum, Kolkata (West Bengal) which is governed under the guiding principles of providing accessible and affordable healthcare services to patients with care, compassion and commitment
- Presently, across these 3 units GPT Healthcare has bed strength of 400+ and it also operates 40 Seat Nursing School (Agartala).
- ILS Hospitals as one of the fastest growing health care brand in Eastern India has now undertaken another project for setting up a120 bedded multispecialty Hospital on Dr. Abani Dutta Road, Howrah.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.