Senior Manager at JSW Steel Limited
Views:648 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Graduate Engineer - Steel (0-1 yrs)
JSW Steel Ltd. Is looking for Graduate Engineer - Trainee (Fresher)
About Us :
Amongst the leading conglomerates in India, JSW Group is a $12 billion company. It is an integral part of the O. P. Jindal Group, and has been a part of major projects that have played a key role in India's growth.
Ranked among India's top business houses, JSW's innovative and sustainable ideas cater to the core sectors of Steel, Energy, Cement and Infrastructure. The Group continues to strive for excellence with its strength, differentiated product mix, state-of-the-art technology, excellence in execution and focus on sustainability.
Graduate Engineer Trainee Responsibilities :
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Graduate Engineer Trainee Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Design Field is also applicable.
For More Contact :
Mr. Satendra Kumar(Senior Manager )