Senior HR Manager at Hero MotoCorp Ltd
Views:11797 Applications:2172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Graduate Engineer Trainee - Automobile Engineering (0-1 yrs)
Hero MotoCorp Recruitment 2019 for (Graduate Engineer - Trainee)
Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Responsibilities:
1. Graduate engineer trainees work for the engineering profession and initially assist the engineers.
2. Graduate Engineer Trainees assists the seniors in product designing and product testing.
3. Data analysis is an important part of any product development. Graduate engineer trainees of the company usually take care of this. Simultaneously failure analysis is also their job responsibility.
4. Graduate engineers trainees also can make computer models and replication of the product that is being built.
5. Graduate engineer trainees are also liable to collect the data on running production lines and work sites. They may take care of preliminary data analysis putting the facts and figures from production systems.
6. The Graduate engineer trainees who work in the aerospace and mechanical engineering sectors sometimes need to build finite element scrutiny models depending upon the design standards and equations given by licensed and expert engineers.
7. Graduate engineer trainees in civil engineering assists in surveying the constructional sites. They perform both process mapping and time studies.
Company name : Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
Salary : 4LACS PA+Food+Room
Location : All india
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech (Mech/Electric/Instrumentation/EEE/ECE)
For more details contact :
Ms. Arun Bhatia (HR)
Hero MotoCorp Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.