HR Manager at Bajaj Electricals Limited
Views:487 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Graduate Engineer Trainee - Electrical (0-1 yrs)
BAJAJ ELECTRICAL LIMITED IS LOOKING FOR BE/ B.TECH FRESHERS
Trainee Engineer Responsibilities :
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
Trainee Engineer Requirements :
- Relevant degree in Engineering.
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- A driver's license may be required.
- Proficiency in Mathematics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
Experience & Education :
- Fresh engineering graduate with a positive attitude, high learning agility and high adaptability
- B.E / B.Tech (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical) engineering graduates of 2019 / 2020 are preferred
- Adapting to Change
- Communicating Effectively
- Critical Thinking
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Organized Approach
Contact Mr. Waibhaw Kumar (HR)