HR Manager at Bajaj Electricals Limited
Views:2222 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:284
Graduate Engineer Trainee - Electrical (0-1 yrs)
BAJAJ ELECTRICAL LIMITED IS LOOKING FOR BE/ B.TECH FRESHERS
Trainee Engineer Responsibilities :
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
Trainee Engineer Requirements :
- Relevant degree in Engineering.
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- A driver's license may be required.
- Proficiency in Mathematics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
Experience & Education :
- Fresh engineering graduate with a positive attitude, high learning agility and high adaptability
- B.E / B.Tech (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical) engineering graduates of 2019 / 2020 are preferred
- Adapting to Change
- Communicating Effectively
- Critical Thinking
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Organized Approach
Contact Mr. Waibhaw Kumar (HR)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.